Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Gifts

A friend is having a baby and she has so many adorable things on her baby registry! Take a look at this one from Babies "R" Us!

I think nightlights are really sweet and I especially love when they project something cool- like stars- around the room. I have seen variations of this before but I have never seen a constelation nightlight incorporated into a plush toy. To those of you who are already Moms this might be old hat, but I think it is just Darling!

Maybe one day in the not too distant future there will be little human babies in the works for Mr. R and me.

Better go get to workin' on that!




Cloud B Twilight Turtle Constellation Nightlight - Cloud B - Babies "R" Us

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Gosh, how cute! I am amazed at all the things they have come out with since mine were little :( WOW,
how time flies!!

Nicole said...

Not too distant future huh Mrs. R??? When does that exactly mean? You wanna bet you'll be prego before I am?? :)