Monday, June 28, 2010

Love notes from Husbands- then & now

1810

My golden child, my pearl, my precious stone, my crown, my queen and empress. You dear darling of my heart, my highest and most precious, my all and everything, my wife, the baptism of my children, my tragic play, my posthumous reputation. Ach! You are my second better self, my virtues, my merits, my hope, the forgiveness of my sins, my future sanctity, O little daughter of heaven, my child of God, my intercessor, my guardian angel, my cherubim and seraph, how I love you!


-Henry von Kleist was a German dramatist and poet. He wrote this to Adolfine Henriette Vogel.



2010


















- from my Darling Husband

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This made me laugh SO hard!

Lacey in the City said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That's my brother-in-law!!