Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This inspires me..

Now I already know the world is basically good, but this site "gives me hope" and makes me want to be a better person. Below are a couple of examples of their stories:

I went to Africa to help build an Orphan school when I saw a kid sitting on his own. I walked up and gave him half of my sandwich, and he ran away. Secretly following him around the corner, I saw him break it into small pieces and share it with his whole class of 20.

Sharing the little he had GMH.

Today my 7 year old daughter gave my 5 year old son a kiss on the cheek. After she walked away, I saw him rubbing the spot where she had kissed him. I asked if he was wiping the kiss off. He said "no, I'm rubbing it in so it gets to my heart faster."

Siblings that truly love each other GMH!

(I found this through my sister's great blog LaceyInTheCity. Thanks Sistah Friend!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love these stories!

Lacey in the City said...

Reading those stories gives me chills! I love that site.