Thursday, July 1, 2010

Please Don't...

Wear this










Plus this
(via)











Plus this
(via)
... especially if you are a hairy, fat man!!
(oh how I wish I had my camera yesterday)
Please do not hate on me if you have any of these pieces in your wardrobe. I am not judging any of them individually just as a whole!
UPDATE: Just saw another Hot Mess while out running an errand. This time I had my camera but was AFRAID to get caught taking the photo. Bright yellow strapless top. Mesh, studded cropped leggings. Orange hair and black lined lips! She looked HARD, but had a great tan. You've got to find something positive, right?

2 comments:

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

haha! oh my gosh! i got a visual! and im not sure i liked it! ;-)

Lacey in the City said...

hahaha oh boy!!! that sounds scurry!!