Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Temptation Tuesday

In honor of the up coming season finale of this season's Bachelorette I thought we would make today's Temptation Tuesday about Engagement Rings. They are so personal and should be a reflection of a couple's (read: woman's) style. Here are just a few of the hundreds of different designs.
(via)
You could go Cartier
How about a pop of color? (via)


You could go Vintage

And what girl doesn't love Tiffany !

What style of engagement ring tempts you?
Do you have a great engagement story?


4 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

I left something on my blog for the other day...cant remember if I told you or not!! sorry :( it was either yesterdays or last weeks AWARD post.

And I love the Cartier....looks like mine but a tad larger, LOL!

Nicole said...

Any ring that has a HUGE diamond is tempting :)

Staci Edwards said...

I'm all about the pop of colour! Have requested a aquamarine stone...

Yelena said...

gorgeous rings!!!
lovely blog dearie! :)